Protect Your Wealth and Start Paying Yourself
The freedom to live the retirement lifestyle of your choice with more time to spend with your friends and family can make your retirement years truly enjoyable. However, this is not the time to become complacent about your financial initiatives. Stay open to new ideas and opportunities to leverage your money, even if you are satisfied with your products and their performance.
Here are some ways First NBC Bank can help you fortify your financial position during your retirement years:
1. Conserve time, money and paper with First NBC Bank’s convenient checking account with online banking and bill pay and no-annual-fee debit cardmore
Premier Checking Now – A full service account that offers the added benefit of earning interest and has the advantage of relationship pricing.
Convenience Services – Our Convenience Services will reduce the time it takes to balance your checkbook, pay your bills, and make purchases, and you’ll save on the expense of printed paper checks and postage while helping the environment as well.
2. Leave a legacy with a trustmore
Our Trust Services are structured to serve our customers with a wide range of financial resources; we can help you create the legacy you want and administer your assets according to your wishes. Financial planning can be a very involved process. First NBC Bank’s trust professionals can help you get started. Contact us today.
3. Relieve your family from making difficult decisionsmore
Decisions about the disposition of your estate, a living will, burial and funeral arrangements can be made now so your wishes will be known and your family will be relieved of making important decisions under duress.
Trust and Estate Administration – A lifetime of hard work and savings often results in the creation of significant personal wealth. We are ready to help answer any questions regarding your financial future.
4. Rent a safe deposit boxmore
A convenient place to safeguard important assets that would be difficult or impossible to replace. Safe deposit boxes offer privacy, and in most cases greater security than keeping your valuables and important documents elsewhere.
First NBC Bank Safe Deposit Boxes – Boxes are offered in a variety of sizes with special relationship pricing for Premier checking account holders. Contact a Relationship Banker for details.
Tips for Effective Financial Management:
- Take advantage of senior discounts wherever you can, and don’t be shy in asking for them.
- Do not invest with someone you don't know. Scams targeted at retirees abound. Your investment opportunities should be carefully researched and verified by reputable professionals.
- Be informed. From your investments to your insurance you’ll want to audit your current portfolio and policies and make the necessary changes to reflect your needs and preferences as a retiree.
- Create a complete and detailed listing of your financial, investment, insurance and trust products and put a copy in your safe deposit box.
Some Financial Calculators for your Golden Years...
Our calculators can help you determine what you need to achieve your goals and stay on budget.
For help determining the best accounts and products for sound and productive money management during your Retirement Lifestage, contact a First NBC Bank Relationship Banker.